3.19.2009

A teaser...we're back!

Hi Everyone! I know, I know. It's been SO long since we've updated our blog. The winter was cold and dreary but guess what, spring is here (we think) and that means it's WEDDING SEASON again!! YEA!

So many exciting things are coming our way. In just a few weeks we're launching our new website. YES, you heard me, a brand new look and new projects to drool over. We haven't updated our old website in quite a while as we've been putting all our efforts into the new site. I can't wait 'til it's live, and I'm sure you'll be thrilled! That also means that we'll be loading a new (coordinating) blog skin. Heaven.
I thought I'd post a few pics as a teaser to show you some of what we've been working on. It's been a lot of fun!

This one is a little older but we love it so much! It'll be featured on the new website but I thought I'd post a sneak peek of it here.


And one more teaser...he's a preview of our upcoming new website... **grin**

OK, I promise to come back SOON and regularly! Our winter hiatus is O.V.E.R.


1 comment:

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Love the pocket design and really excited to see the new site! How fun!